Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Little Bit Country

I have to write about her album Revolution because I am truly obsessed, all of the songs are so much fun and I can not get enough! It is very hard because I discovered this album right before the Christmas music came in to play and since it really is only a month that we get to enjoy Christmas music I have turned off Miranda but right when Christmas is over I can guarantee you she will be turned back on. I was watching the CMA’s when I saw how many times she won and I knew the popular songs that she was winning for but when she one album of the year I decided there must be even more songs I was missing, I was right. Some of my favorites are “Me and Your Cigarettes”, “Airstream Song” and “Heart Like Mine” although they really are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment