Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bling Bling

While watching my favorite guilty pleasure The Real Housewives New Jersey Reunion show I noticed that Teresa had on these fabulous sparkly bangles, I could not take my eyes off of them. A few days later I was reading gossip sites when I saw Jessica Simpson wearing something very simpler, large sparkly bangles. They were so much fun and really added something extra to the outfit, I truly could not stop looking at them. The problem was I could not find any information about them on the internet and had a feeling they were not cheap. The past couple of months I have continued to see them on many celebrities and still could not find anything, until my little trip to Los Angeles with my mom where I came across something that matched exactly. Now I am not sure if they were wearing the real ones or the ones I got, I mean Teresa probably the ones I got and Jessica the real ones but that is not the point. For $48 I found them in a variety of colors and they even had them in one size up for $58. I love them so much I bout a clear one and a black one, which my mom did also and we have been wearing them all the time. They really do go with everything, although you may think they look to glitzy they really are not and truly add that little flair every outfit needs. A perfect Christmas gift for that one special person you are stuck on

Click to view full size image

shopkitson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment