Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Bravern

I love me some designer clothes, purses, accessories, etc but in all reality my income does not allow me to wear all designer, hopefully one day, but not currently. With that said shopping at the Bravern can be classified as difficult as it is filled with Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Hermes and many more amazing designers that are just not within my price range. Every time I go there I fall more in love, the atmosphere of the outdoor mall, architecture, there is just something about it that I really love but walking around window shopping is not all that fun, until I discovered that I can actually buy some very exciting items for much less then I would spend anywhere else. First of Neiman Marcus is known for its designer goods but what people don’t understand is that they really should be known for their amazing sales which I swear are happening all of the time. I am not talking about 20 – 35% here I am talking about 75% off items. It is heaven, there are racks of beautiful clothing on sale, I found two sweatshirts that were originally $150 for $30! I was like a little kid in a candy store, now some items are still pricey but when you consider some items started off at $700 and are now $300, then it makes sense and you see what a great deal you are getting. I found a pair of Yves Saint Laurent heels that I have been dreaming about and they were almost 75% off, a true dream come true! One other place that I frequent at the Bravern is John Howie Steak, another place many people avoid because it is a pricey steakhou8se which is very true but what they don’t understand is that they have one of the best happy hours in Bellevue. If you like hamburgers then look no further, they have the most amazing blue cheese hamburger with fries for $8, yes that is correct $8! It is fabulous and in fact it is so large you really should share it with someone, Reed and I can split it and be perfectly satisfied. So for people who have been avoiding the Bravern due to the high prices, they are still there but there are also items that are a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment