Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glassy Baby

Shopping for gifts can be frustrating enough as it is but when you are stuck on what to get someone that just makes the process even more difficult and really loose the fun. However I have a great suggestion for those women you are just not sure about, mother in law, sister, mother, etc. They are Glassy Baby candle holders and let me tell you they will love them, they come in a variety of different colors and although they look pretty in the store there is nothing compared to what they look like when they have a candle in them. I myself have a red one and it is so pretty, I absolutely love it. They are a little pricy at $40 a piece but so worth it and the best part is a portion of the proceeds goes to charity so really you are making two people happy, the person receiving the gift and the charity!
happiness       eggplant  aquamarine

Glassybaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment